1. Experiencing winter for the first time. Trying to embrace the warm days, sudden rainstorms and snow. Loving my wool coat more than ever.
2. Going on spontaneous road trips with Alex. Having the Jeep with us again, and exploring the East Coast in the best way we know how.
3. Cooking more. Planning new, different meals, making them with our fingers crossed, and realizing how much room there is for creativity the more comfortable we get.
4. Reading again, every day. Learning to balance on the train with a book in one hand and my gloves in the other. Enjoying everything Emma Straub has written.
5. Going through the last of the boxes and messy corners of the apartment. Feeling like we’re almost there, almost home. Pretending the art stacked against the wall is supposed to be there.