Oh wow, life is going by so fast that I forgot to write down what currently I love about it. Here it goes:
1. “Random acts of kindness are my language of love.” My hairdresser said that.
2. Attending a speakeasy with one of my oldest friends. Everything about it felt perfect: candles, suspenders, hushed crowds. We dressed the part.
3. Taking a train deep into the Santa Cruz mountains with my very favorite person. I’ve never seen such large redwoods. Absolutely Incredible.
4. Listening to that little boy on the side of the mountain. He made everything right again.
5. Finding a beautiful worn copy of Irving’s “The Sketchbook” and using it as such.