1. Walking into the office one day, and finding a thank you note sitting on my desk, unsigned.
2. Taking the time to go to the top of a giant clock tower with my best friend. We watched the sun fall behind the city, drinks in hand, laughter on our lips.
3. My love and I deciding to extend our desert adventure. June can’t get here fast enough.
4. Finding out that one of my dearest cousins was proposed to, in the yard of her childhood home. Calling her sister immediately, just to hear the whole story.
5. Gathering some of my dearest friends from high school, college, and today for a block party in downtown Oakland. Everyone gathered in Alex’s small flowering yard, strings of bare bulbs warming their skin.