1. Falling for fall all over again. Loving how this season makes my apartment feel cozy, and like there’s nothing better than curling up on the couch under a blanket or two. Wearing my sweaters and cooking again – these are the things making me smile today.
2. Saying goodbye to one of my nearest and dearest in this town. He’s moving off to great things in NYC, and it’s so exciting, but I’m going to miss that guy and all of the silliness he brings.
3. Spontaneously deciding to embark on an apartment DIY with my roommate one cloudy Saturday. Driving to our favorite paper store and selecting the most beautiful colors and textures. (More on that soon!)
4. My dude biking over to unearth a surprise in a little brown box: copper twinkle lights. He helped me string them up, grabbed a glass of water, and left. I love that guy– always full of surprises and delights.
5. Counting down the hours until I get to see my little sister again. Packing everything I need for the beautiful Santa Barbara weather, along with a little surprise for her. 🙂
6. Writing here. It’s felt like a lifetime since I last make an appearance on CS, and I don’t like that one bit. Going to do my best to blog regularly during the post-launch rush, because contributing to this corner of the internet makes me feel whole.