1. Seeing one of the happiest, head over heels couples I know get married in the middle of the city. Hearing strains of everlasting light as she walked down the aisle, and getting misty-eyed because of it.
2. Taking the leap to tell my friends and peers about this very blog. It felt like a big deal, and I’ve gotten a lot of love from amazing folks who have encouraged me to see this thing through.
3. Going on a small adventure in the city with my favorite person. Exploring local cafes, bakeshops, and stores. Connecting with the people who keep these places going. Remembering all that San Francisco has to offer.
4. Booking a spontaneous trip to see one of my nearest and dearest friends in the world. Being able to afford the time and money to do that.
5. Knowing I have true friends and mentors to turn to, ask for advice, and be supported by along the way. This is a pivotal time in my life (and year), and these people are helping me make the most of it.